Schrijf je nu in!
Geniet net als 100.000 kandidaten van de voordelenInschrijven
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
ABB (Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands)
Het ABB-concern is een internationale onderneming met vestigingen in bijna 100 landen. In totaal werken er ongeveer 117.000 mensen. ABB is marktleider op de gebieden energie- en automatiseringstechnologie en helpt nutsbedrijven, industriële klanten en eindgebruikers hun prestaties te verbeteren terwijl tegelijkertijd de gevolgen voor het milieu afnemen. Om de klanten optimaal van dienst te zijn, heeft ABB haar krachten gebundeld in divisies waarin zoveel mogelijk samenhangende kennis en ervaring bijeengebracht zijn. Op die manier kunnen wij u optimaal van dienst zijn.
Power Products & Power Systems
Discrete Automation and Motion
Low Voltage Products
ABB is market leader in charging infrastructure from 3 to 600kW which enables charging over 100km range for electric cars and busses within a few minutes. As the leading global innovator in this game-changing technology segment, ABB actively supports mass adoption of clean transportation.
ABB has already sold over 12,000 cloud-based charging solutions across more than 70 countries. Within the Solution portfolio we are developing and introducing state-of-the-art energy management solutions. To further extend our market reach and success ABB is looking to enforce the new product management team.
What will you do at ABB?
In this role, you will be helping people all over the world improve energy efficiency and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, giving your work a powerful sense of purpose. You will be joining a brand new team!
We are growing rapidly and will soon consist of 5 new Product Managers in the field of energy management. Our colleagues love their job just as much as you do. You will report to the Global E-Mobility Digital Solutions Manager . You mainly work from our office in Delft and sometimes in Eindhoven. Of course you want to follow the developments of the prototypes up close. So when it’s allowed again, you can be found at the production plants abroad, at key customers located all over the world & at ABB offices . We are constantly changing as an organization and team. This means that we are flexible and like to step outside the box. Together, we work in an open, creative and agile way to achieve the best results.
- realizing products, specifying (digital) roadmaps
- ensuring quality
- calculating cost prices.
- tracking, adopting and integrating new technological developments.
Global Product Manager Energy Management for Public & Fleet
• Together with a team, you are responsible for ABBs e-Mobility energy management offering, addressing the public & fleet charging market segment.
• You ensure that ABBs Energy management offering generates superior value to the operators as well as the EV drivers and supports advanced integration with smart buildings, microgrid equipment and IT solutions (ABB Ability™).
• You are a linking pin between regional ABB sales teams, key customers/accounts/partners, and internal stakeholders such as Solutions R&D and Global Service.
• You are responsible for product roadmap in the segment, technical specifications and features of products in the product line.
• You assess commercially and guide strategic projects with customers that request customized scope (SW and HW)
• You analyze competing & complementary solutions in the market from a commercial and technical perspective and judge the relevance to our product offering
• You provide guidance to the development teams with the product owners, project leaders and external partners in terms of specifications, priorities, timelines and planning of new developments & improvement projects
• You keep track of commercial & competitive environment, technical context, including hardware & software options
• You initiate innovation of the overall business models applicable for the charging solution
• You support the regional sales teams in their approach to the customer, offer support in bidding processes and have direct contact with the largest customers, partners & accounts.
• Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline (e.g. electrical, mechanical, computer science) and a profound knowledge of the energy industry, markets and related trends is a must.
• You possess demonstrated experience (5+ years) in product management and thoroughly understand development lifecycle of products (specification, architecture & design, implementation, testing, market release, maintenance & support, etc.)
• Proven experience in the electric vehicle (charging) market and energy management solutions is highly beneficial
• You have a good commercial feeling and understand business-to-business sales for electrical equipment and related direct and indirect go-to-market models
• You like to work in a new fast moving team in a fast moving market
• Experience with IoT architectures, connectivity & cloud technologies is required.
• Experience with agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Lean) is required.
• Experience with LV/MV electrical grids & devices (e.g. metering devices, solar systems, battery/energy storage systems, EV charging infrastructure) and the system integration process is required.
• Strong blend of digital / technical and business competencies.
• Being a highly motivated and results oriented individual possessing the ability to proactively lead/drive initiatives with an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You have the ability to translate commercial requirements into technical specifications and you are able to judge and challenge technical proposals (in relation to business goals and commercial offerings)
• You are able to challenge external suppliers and developers on proposals and offerings
• You propose & initiate new developments & features, and manage into development process into product launch and roll-out
• You ensure that proper support and documentation on the product details is realized
• Solution oriented and communicative style
• Structured in communication and approach
• Willingness to travel globally
• Hands-on mentality willing to take charge
• Ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams, clear verbal communicator in at least English.
• Feels comfortable in fast moving, innovative & dynamic market and technology environment
Register your CV and apply online via www.abb.nl by clicking on ‘Careers’
For questions you can contact Robel Kidanemariam, Talent Partner, via 010 - 407 82 14 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Telefoonnummer||010 407 8214|
|Locatie||Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands|
Voor ons ambitieuze new business team zijn we op zoek naar een nieuw commercieel talent. Ben jij een...
Voor onze opdrachtgever zijn wij op zoek naar een Business Developer die distributiepartners in zowe...
Hoefnagels in Tilburg is op zoek naar een Export Manager. Ben jij op zoek naar een commerciële uitda...
Ben jij een gedreven expert in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, bedreven in SEA en dol op social media? Wi...